Luminox Bear Grylls Survival MASTER Series - 3749
The Master Series features two chronographs in 45mm CARBONOX+™ cases with orange details on the case, including SOS in Morse code for quick reference. The pushers of the chronograph are in solid stainless steel, while the stainless-steel crown has an orange rubber crown ring for easy grip.
This special timepiece is water-resistant to 300 meters and sports a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. One version of the 3740 Master series comes on a black rubber strap, while the other comes on an orange rubber strap. Both versions come with a compass already assembled to the strap.
- Stainless Steel case back and screwed on crown
- Uni-directional turning bezel
- Sapphire Crystal Glass w/ anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant to 300 meters, 30ATM
- RONDA 5030.D Quartz Movement, Chronograph function