Luminox Bear Grylls Survival Chronograph MASTER Series 3745 Compass Watch
The Bear Grylls Master Outdoor watch is a chronograph with an additional date display. The case is made of CARBONOX ™ + and the SOS Morse Code is applied to the dial as a small reminder for extreme situations.
The chronograph pushers are made of solid stainless steel, while an orange rubber ring on the crown ensures optimal grip.
This survival watch is water-resistant to 300 meters and equipped with a sapphire crystal.
The watch strap is made of black rubber. There is also a small compass on the strap that can be easily pulled on and off.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Water Resistance: 300 meters, 30 ATM, 1000 feet
- Movement: RONDA 5030.D
- Case material: CARBONOX™+
- Bezel: CARBONOX™+, uni-directional turning, count-up, and compass
- Case Back: 316L Stainless steel, screw-in
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: 316L Stainless Steel, screw-on
- Strap/bracelet: Dark Grey rubber EPDM strap, stainless steel buckle
- Accessory: Compass Loop
- Width of Strap: 24 mm
- Case Height: 14 mm
- Weight: 98 g
We Also Recommend
Luminox Sea Series Original Navy SEAL Evo 3001 Blackout Military Dive Watch